The purpose of the Geotechnical Society is to:
- Organize lectures by outside consultants and researchers;
- Organize lectures by geosystems engineering students to improve communication skills
and to inform student colleagues of their activities;
- Coordinate student participation in Atlanta area geosystems activities;
- Coordinate conference trips by geosystems students;
- Maintain the Robnett Library;
- Provide geosystems students with a fraternal organization dedicated to
advancing the geosystems engineering profession through education at Georgia Tech;
- Administer the Geotechnical Society Fund. The Fund is a pool of resources
contributed to the Society by alumni,corporate donors, and friends of the
geosystems engineering program.
The following spreadsheet allows the user to search specific fields (author, title and year) in the Robnett Library Database.
To perform a search:
- Download the file and open it in Excel (i.e. right click the link and select "Save target as").
- You will need to enable macros when opening the file
- Press the SEARCH button (RED)
- Mark the check boxes of the desired search fields (Author and/or Title and/or Year)
- Fill in each of the selected fields (starting from the leftmost box)
- Click on Search
Right Click here to download the Robnett Library Database File (199 KB .zip file)